Returns And Exhange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Smoothound. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we offer a hassle-free return policy. Please review the following terms and conditions for returning or exchanging products:
Eligibility for Returns:
- Products must be returned within seven days from the date of purchase.
- Products must be in their original condition, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Products that have been personalized, worn, washed, or damaged by the customer are not eligible for return.
- Return is only applicable if there is a manufacturing defect or wrong product sent from smoothound team.
- Contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange request. Provide your order number, details of the product(s) you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
- Once your return request is approved, we will provide you with instructions for returning the product(s).
- Please ensure that the returned products are securely packaged to prevent damage during transit.
We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure the safe and timely return of the product(s).
- Please retain the shipping receipt and tracking information until the return process is complete.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Upon receiving the returned product(s) and verifying their condition, we will process your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- If you are requesting an exchange, we will ship the new product(s) to you once the return is processed. Any price difference will be handled according to our pricing policies.
- For hygiene reasons, socks that have been worn, washed, or removed from their original packaging are not eligible for return, unless they are determined to be defective.
Defective or Incorrect Products:
- In the event that you receive a defective or incorrect product, please contact our customer support team immediately. We will assist you in resolving the issue and provide further instructions for returning the product(s) if necessary.
Limitation of Liability:
- Smoothound shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the return or exchange of products.
Please note that this Return Policy applies to purchases made directly from Smoothound. If you have purchased our products from a third-party retailer, please refer to their respective return policies.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com
By making a purchase from Smoothound, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Return Policy.